PROJECT: Camden square Audio display
CLIENT: sound united - POLK
Since 1972, POLK, has been the company that “brings the concert to your living room.” Axis Display Group was asked to design and produce a stand-alone display to take their Camden Square Speaker and DJ Stream App to market.
Known for their sound quality and innovative design, Axis knew we had to make this display interactive so shoppers could experience the surprisingly dynamic bass first hand. Deriving inspiration from POLK’s adventurous spirit and paying homage to their their early 1970s roots, a bold, eye-catching display incorporating wood accents, graphics, and cutouts depicting an energetic crowd was created.
The display featured a small screen with push button video activation. Audio was routed through the Camden Square and video was simultaneously routed through a monitor, providing customers with the chance to experience high impact sound while also familiarizing themselves with the promoted app. When the display was idle, the monitor presented looping product details and other POLK branding messages.
Production: 2,000 units
- Multi-use display for multiple environments (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Office Depot, Wholesale Clubs, and more)
- Out of the Box ready - plug and play
- Cohesive with the overall POLK brand
Materials & Components:
- Digital and screen-printed graphics
- Laser cut wood grain silhouette on black acrylic
- White acrylic, laser cut logo
- Push button audio/video interaction
- Customizable content-driven through SD card