PROJECT: smart switch interactive displays
CLIENT: Husqvarna & Craftsman
Though originally created for the Husqvarna brand, the concept was quickly adapted to Craftsman mowers for Sears. This required the design to be easily interchangeable and adaptable among a variety of retail partners and dealers.
AXIS developed a display that included an oversized start button to draw customers in, and utilized back-linked icons to highlight various video clips explaining functions, features, and benefits of the product. The graphics and video content were uploaded onto SD cards to allow for easy interchangeability.
- Direct shipping to retail partners and dealers
- Plug and play, out-of-the-box ready
- Visually showcase features and benefits of product
- Interchangeable graphics and video
Materials & Components:
- Battery and direct power options for adaptability
- Sheet metal and tubing
- Magnetic graphics
- Touch sensitive, push button activations
- Vacuum-formed casing for push buttons
- 10” multivision monitor with audio
- Interchangeable video content via SD Card