Project: Urchin interactive product display
Client: Boom Electronics
BOOM Electronics, a division of Sound United, partnered with AXIS to design and produce two interactive countertop and freestanding displays for their Urchin Ready for Anything Bluetooth Speaker.
One display features an aux input for shopper + smartphone interaction, and another demonstrates the durability, portability, and fun that the Urchin offers through an integrated video system. Cost efficiencies were gained when designing the two interactive displays by using the AXIS mass customization model.
The personality of each display reflects the #BOOMMOVEMENT [Born on Original Motives] which rose out of Southern California’s culture of street artists, surfers, extreme sports fanatics, and underground musicians.
- Two interactive displays implemented in various store formats
- Interactive plug & play customer experience
- Showcase the product’s features and benefits
Materials & Components:
- Screen printed melamine & styrene
- Laser cut, formed, and powder coated metal
- 5.7” multivision monitor
- Interchangeable video content via SD Card
- Push button activation