PROJECT: wolverine epx display
Wolverine partnered with AXIS to create an interactive slatwall and counter display showcasing the Wolverine brand and demonstrating the footbed and sole elements that make up the EPX Anti-Fatigue Technology.
It was required that the design of this display focused on engaging the customer. Wolverine desired shoppers to have the ability to interact with, touch, and demo the technology and boot in a very real way.
AXIS developed a shoe display that took visual cues from the honeycomb pattern on the footbed. A rear back panel provided messaging above a cantilevered boot riser, and the actual footbed and sole samples were oriented under a riser and threaded around a support post. This configuration allows the shopper to see and feel the multiple layers of the footbed.
- Must stand out, yet integrate well within the current retail ecosystem
- Clear and concise messaging
- Adaptable to slatwall, countertop, or shelf environments
- Modern design that invites shoppers to engage with the footwear
- Easy installation and maintenance
Materials & Components:
- Red Acrylic
- Clear Acrylic
- Laser cutting
- Digital printing
- Screen printing